- Best Compression Gloves for Arthritis Pain - Our Compression Fingerless Arthritis Gloves Are Designed to Provide Maximum Comfort and Support During the Day and at Night. Often Used by People Suffering From Pain in the Hands, Tendonitis, Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Stiff or Sore Muscles, Tendons and Joints.
- Fingerless Gloves for Women & Men – Our Arthritis Compression Gloves Feature an Open Finger Design Which Allows You to Perform Your Daily Tasks With Ease. Ensure Maximum Compression and Support for Your Fingers, Palm and Wrist When Using Your Phone, Typing in Cold Office, Cooking, Gaming, Driving or Gardening.
- Fast Recovery - Keep Your Hands, Fingers, Palms, and Knuckles Compressed. Whether You Suffer From Raynaud’s Phenomenon, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Dupuytren’s Contracture, Psoriatic Arthritis, Soft Tissue and Sport-related Injuries, Our Gloves Will Relieve Your Hands Pain and Keep Your Hands Warm at the Same Time.
- Soothing Compression Therapy - Designed to Fit Comfortably Around Your Hands. No Uncomfortable Seams or Sweaty Palms! Our Breathable Gloves Are Designed to Be Worn on a Daily Basis (Even Overnight!) and Won't Lose Their Comfort Even After Months of Wear.
- Comfortable to Wear - Made From Soft, Silky Cotton and Premium Spandex. Provide Maximum Compression and Retain Body Heat Around the Joints. Keep Your Hands Warm During Winter and Cool During Summer. 4-Way stretch construction enhances your movements while providing the flexibility to flow freely Not Made From Natural Rubber Latex.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 5.0 x 0.5 inches