Color: Pearl White
- ✅ Cotton to the Core’s unique construction of cotton netting and fuzzy inner core create a fabulous halo and squishable soft yarn.
- ✅ Crafters will love this heathered yarn for knit or crochet sweaters, mittens, hats, scarves, tops, baby blankets, and more. Combine colors for extra fun!
- ✅ Our 78% cotton/22% acrylic yarn is durable, yet soft and won’t pill. It is perfect for both hand knitting and crochet in a range of wearable heathered colors.
- ✅ FREE PATTERNS: You will receive several free patterns designed for beginner-intermediate level makers. Available for a limited time. You may find details on the product page. Contact us anytime via Amazon messenger if you do not receive them after 3 days.
- ✅ DK weight (3) recommended needle size US 2-6 (2.75 – 4mm), hook size US C2-G6 (2.75 – 4mm.) 6 center-pull balls for a generous total of 852 yards. Each ball is 50g/142 yards.
- ✅ Easy Care: Cotton to the Core is easy to care with machine washing and air drying on a flat surface.
Details: KnitPal Cotton to the Core is Crocheters’ and Knitters’ dream We know that when you are making yarn and pattern selections for the special people in your life, you want softness and quality. At KnitPal, we are passionate about helping others experience the joy of knitting. Based in California, we bring you quality knitting supplies at a price you can smile about. With KnitPal, you don’t have to feel alone when you start knitting. Join our groups and become a part of a generous community, where everyone feels welcome. Become a part of something bigger, as we knit for a better world.Snuggly Yarn with Fuzzy HaloCotton to the Core is the perfect marriage of strength and softness. The unique cotton netting creates durability while the super soft acrylic core creates softness with a fuzzy halo that breaths warmth into every project. It will soon become your favorite cotton yarn for knitting or crochet.Generous YardageWith 852 yards per 6-balls, our yarn packs provide you with enough yarn to make larger items such as tops and sweaters or smaller items like hats, mittens, gloves, socks, scarves and baby items. Combine fun colors for home décor and baby blankets. Easy CareCotton to the Core is easy to care for as a finished item. We recommend machine washing with a gentle detergent and air drying.Top QualityOur top-quality yarns are durable, color-fast, anti-pilling and made to last a lifetime. We proudly stand behind our products and is pleased to offer a lifetime warranty on our needles, crochet hooks, and yarns.Win More Yarn and Craft to Your Hearts Content!With every KnitPal purchase you are automatically eligible for a monthly yarn giveaway. The entry information is available on the label.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 6.7 x 2.4 inches